ILW is a motivated, fast-growing Solution Enablement Company. We provide expert level consulting, design, and development services that deliver results for our clients. We look for the best of the best, those who are attracted to a challenging and rewarding career experience, not just a job. Our ideal candidate exhibits passion, patience and perseverance with an entrepreneurial mindset. We have recruited and retained some of the best technical and professional talent in the industry.
The Senior Data Architect works with senior management to define, create and evangelize the Data Architecture practices throughout the organization.
Do you have what it takes?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully pass a post-offer pre-employment drug test and background screen
- Experience with Unix/Linux, Python, Perl, Ruby, Scala or other scripting skills and designing solutions for multiple large data warehouses with outstanding grasp of cluster, performance optimization, and systems architecture
- 10+ years’ experience data warehousing/business intelligence
- 5+ years’ experience with data modeling
- 5+ years’ experience with ETL/data management (Informatica, Data Stage, SSIS…)
- 5+ years’ experience with BI Tools (Cognos, Business Objects, Tableau, SSRS…)
- Master Data Management/Data Governance experience a big plus
- Object Oriented programming experience a big plus (Java, .Net, C#...)
- Management Experience a must
- Experience at multiple places a strong preference
- Previous experience in consulting, 2+ year of experience in a technical leadership role
- Big Data understanding a must
- Big Data experience a plus (Cloudera, Hortonworks, MapR)
- Knowledge of open-source tools, platforms, or databases; active participation a plus
- The Data Architect will work with both internal and external partners to drive value through implementation, solutions architecture, and design of data solutions as well as outlining best practices and driving high quality deliverables
- The appropriate candidate will also drive analytic tooling enablement and capability within the data environment
- Build strong internal relationships to enable penetration within new and existing client accounts
- Independently lead complex consulting projects, interfacing directly with client management
Why Choose Us?
As a company, we invest in our employees in all aspects of your life. We understand that the health of yourself and families are very important; along with your time here at ILW. Listed below you will find some of the top benefits and perks if you choose to be a part of our team.
- Market Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO Package
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fun & Engaging Culture
- Ongoing training, education and industry partnerships that allow you to be up to speed on the latest technologies and processes.
Illumination Works, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
If you are interested in joining our team and being part of an outstanding group of IT professionals providing innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients, and feel you meet the prior requirements, please contact us!